EAN: 853974006031, Description: Genzler Two Chan Pre, 400W/8ohm, 800W/4ohm/2.67ohm
Genzler Two Chan Pre, 400W/8ohm, 800W/4ohm/2.67ohm
OVERVIEW / SPECIFICATIONS:
PREAMP – dual channel, all solid state analog design with integrated soft clip circuitry.
- INPUT– 1Meg ohm input impedance
- INPUT PAD SWITCH – attenuation of -8.5dB
- CLEAN CHANNEL OVERVIEW – Voiced to provide natural, pristine, transparent reproduction of the bass instrument.
- DRIVE CHANNEL OVERVIEW – Voiced to provide a more “driven” tonal signature and harmonic content along with a softer top end and more relaxed low frequency response.
- CONTOUR — continuously variable control of 2 vastly different response curves. In either CURVE position, when the SHAPE control is all the way off (CCW) the response curve is completely FLAT.
- Curve A (Blue) — a variable pre-shaped curve that boosts lows and highs while simultaneously cutting mids. The slopes are fairly gentle which keep the tone shaping very musical. This curve covers a wide range of sounds from flat to classic to modern depending on the position of the SHAPE control.
- Curve B (Amber) — a variable pre-shaped curve with attenuated high mids and highs, a low mid bump, and a slight roll-off of the lowest bass frequencies. Again, the slopes are fairly gentle which keep the tone shaping very musical. This curve is intended to provide sounds in the range of vintage amps and vintage cabinets that do not have tweeters.
- ACTIVE EQUALIZATION – The MAGELLAN™ 800 contains an active 3 band equalizer with a sweepable parametric mid-range frequency control.
- Bass +/- 15dB boost/cut shelving curve with a corner frequency of 75Hz
- Mid +/- 15dB boost/cut of the variable mid frequency selected
- Freq Variable mid frequency from 150Hz-3kHz
- Treble +/- 15dB boost/cut shelving curve with a corner frequency of 6kHz
POWER AMP – The MAGELLAN™ 800 uses a state of the art, class D power amplifier design and a high frequency auto-sensing universal switch-mode power supply (SMPS) to achieve unprecedented high performance and lightweight packaging. There are no Voltage Switches to change or jumpers to move. This SMPS senses the line voltage from 100-240 Volts and automatically configures itself.
- XLR Direct Output –
- Mic / Line Switch
- Pre / Post EQ Switch
- Ground Lift Switch
- Effects Loop
- Aux Input
- Tuner Output
- Head Phones
- Foot Switch — Channel switching (Foot switch not included)
- Dual Speakon® Speaker Outputs
- Power Output: 400W/8 Ohms, 800W/4 Ohms and 800W/2.67 Ohms
- Minimum Speaker Load: 2.67 Ohms
- Operating Power condition: 100 – 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 3”H X 11.25”W X 10.5”D (76.2mm H x 285.75mm W x 266.7mm D)
- Weight: 6.25 LBS (2.83Kg)